The 100% Silicone Foley Catheters are indicated for transurethral drainage of urine from the bladder. The adult 2-way catheters can be retained in the human body for up to 90 days. The standard 2-way catheters (sizes 12 to 18) can also be used for replacement of suprapubic catheters for drainage of the bladder (exchange only). The products are intended for single use only. All long-term catheters are available as CARELINE™ catheter kits, containing one pre-filled syringe with 10% aqueous glycerine solution and one emptying syringe inside each sterile peelpouch. All products are equipped with self-adhesive patient stickers. All Unomedical 100% Silicone Foley Catheters feature thoughtful design.
• Fully x-ray visible with radiopaque tip and line on shaft
• Excellent balloon geometry
• Transparent shaft for easy observation of drainage flow
• Integral, close fitting balloon
• For urethral and suprapubic use
• Self-closing valve with color coding